Rugged ratcheting chain binder accommodates either Grade 70 transport chain or Grade 80 alloy chain tie downs, and is designed with features to make securing a load faster and safer than ever:
- Quick to install with three positions: ratchet extension, ratchet take-up, and a free spin setting for quick adjusting in either direction.
- Folding handle keeps the mechanism out of the way after the load is secure.
- Easy to store- simply place in the locked position and its ready to hang.
- Tamper-resistant design; use a long shank padlock (not included) to lock to the tie down.
- Proof-tested and heat treated for durability; satisfies CVSA and DOT requirements.
For use with either 5/16″ or 3/8″ chain. Additional sizes available: Peerless QuikBinder Plus Ratchet Loadbinder – 3/8″-1/2″Working Load Limit: 7,100 lbs. G70 Chain Size: 5/16″ or 3/8″ G80 Chain Size: 5/16″ or 3/8″ Handle Length: 13.9″ (straight); 9.5″ (folded) Take Up: 6″
7,100 LB WLL
There are no reviews yet.