- As a Lube Technician you will be responsible for performing PM Services on Medium and Heavy Duty trucks and road tractors. Those duties include a visual inspection of the unit, changing the engine oil and all associated filters, monitoring all fluid levels, and greasing all fittings on the chassis.
- Any person qualified for this position will communicate with the customer to ensure timely completion and accuracy of the services performed, and also enter their work orders into the computer.
- Technicians will be responsible for keeping their work area and all necessary equipment clean and in working order.
- Technicians will also be responsible for monitoring stock levels of the necessary materials to perform the services
- A qualified lube technician ideally has minimum 2 years prior working experience directly related to performing PM services and/or oil changes. Will consider less time if candidate is a good fit in other areas.
- Applicants will need to pass a background check, have a clean Motor Vehicle Record, and be able to obtain a medical card and pass a drug screen.
- Candidates will be comfortable working alone, outdoors, year round, in all weather conditions.
- Starting pay of ($ 22) per hour + Overtime
- Monthly profit sharing bonus
- Rain gear, winter gear, boots supplied
- 401k Match
- Christmas Club savings program
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
How to Apply:
To download an application, click here.